About Me

My photo
Read the Blog, it will give you the information you may be looking for. Anyhting else just ask!! =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Eloni is a Model!

Yes guys shes an official model/actor,
On July 18th, we took our baby girl to a Agency Casting after I had sent out her info and pictures. A few day later I received a response that they wanted to meet her. We took her to the meeting and she did absolutely fabulous... She communicated well, she had everyone (including other potential talents) in Aah!! Her father and I were overly proud of her. Three days later we got the word that they wanted to represent her as her Agent for Print/Commercial.

Through all the current trials torn at us, to get such great new has been beyond a blessing. After my surgery I will be able to get more into it and have her go on jobs. This is an amazing opportunity that I hope great things come for our Princess....

No comments: