About Me

My photo
Read the Blog, it will give you the information you may be looking for. Anyhting else just ask!! =)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

From Dark toLight

I realize that most people will read some of these post and not get it, not understand the purpose... feel bad for me or even themselves. DON'T! this isn't a pity-party situation, its a journey, a journey that will have positivity and negativity... It's life. myLIFE! there may be something I say or do that might spark something in you. Feel free to comment! Good, Bad or Indiffernt. There is no judgement! I'm writng my story, not for any self-fish reason, because as you can see there's not much boasting I can do. It's an opportunity that I hope will help not only myself get through this but put have a voice for someone else.
Maybe you know someone who has Cancer, a Learning disability, or whatever... and don't know how to help. I hope to be able to shine a light for someone with a disease/challenge. Doesn't have to be health related, could just be something a person is facing. You can be going through something yourself, and don't know what to do, where to go, who to turn to..... I hope to help! By showing you that if I can make it, so can you.

I know these aren't happy topics, fun events or whatever..... but it is a journey through life. Don't worry it wont all be this "deep"! I want to find my way back to LIFE. imRED! That means something... Time to find out exactly what! ;-)

Join, Comment Etc....

No comments: